General Disclaimers: Haventree Bank intends for the Content on the Sites to be accurate and reliable; however, since the Content has been compiled by Haventree Bank from a variety of sources, it is provided to you “as is” and “as available”. Haventree Bank ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND IN THE CONTENT, AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT AND TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE SITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF NON INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Links available on the Sites will allow you to link to websites not maintained or controlled by Haventree Bank. Haventree Bank provides these links for your convenience, and are not responsible for the contents of any linked website. Haventree Bank uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of their Content on the Sites, but cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information available through these links, and make no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other website which you may access through the Sites. It is your responsibility to ensure that any website you choose to use is free of potentially destructive items such as viruses.
IN NO EVENT WILL HAVENTREE BANK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITES, OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THE SITES OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THE SITES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Use of the Sites: You may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or other material on the Sites:
- Constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
- which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the copyright or other intellectual property right holder; or
- Otherwise use this Site in a manner which is contrary to law or Netiquette, or which would adversely impact use of the Site or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
SMS Terms & Conditions (Text Messaging):
- To receive SMS messages from Haventree Bank, and to comply with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), your consent must be provided in advance. For example, in your mortgage application, or broker registration documentation there is a section to OPT-IN and JOIN the alerts program.
- The number of messages sent each month will vary depending on the frequency of alerts you have registered for.
- For additional help, reply HELP, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855.272.0051.
- To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Haventree Bank reply STOP to unsubscribe and no longer receive SMS text messages.
- SMS message & data rates may apply.
Copyright: All Content published on or otherwise accessible through the Sites is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by Haventree Bank or their content suppliers. You may use or reproduce the information in the Content only for your own personal, commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the Sites, and maintain such notices in the Content.
Trademarks: Haventree Bank is a registered trademark. Other Haventree Bank product or service names or logos referenced in the Sites may be trademarks or registered trademarks of Haventree Bank. All other products, services and company names mentioned in the Sites may be trademarks of their respective owners.
You may not use any trademark displayed on the Sites without the written permission of Haventree Bank or other relevant owner of the trademark.
Territory: Any services or products offered by Haventree Bank are only available in places where it is lawful to do so.
Changes: Haventree Bank reserve the right to change or remove any Content from the Sites, in whole or in part, at their sole discretion, at any time, without notice.